How To Grow A Chiropractic Practice Using The Church Business Model
Chiropractic is a unique and powerful form of healthcare that offers patients profound benefits.
Chiropractors are passionate about their work and want to help as many people as possible, but often they don’t have the time, marketing chops or resources to grow their practice.
So how can you grow your practice, to reach more people?
One possible answer lies in the Church Business Model, which has been successfully used by churches for 100s of years, to generate new members and immense profits…
So what’s the Church’s Business model?
At its core, the Church Business Model relies on 4 key principles:
- Gospel: The word “gospel” is derived from the Old English “gōdspel”, which translates to “good news”. The gospel is a compilation of beliefs that tell the story of Jesus Christ. These beliefs are central to Christianity, and they provide guidance for believers on how to live their lives.
- Sermons: Gatherings where they preach their Gospel, sermons are an integral part of many religions. They provide a forum for sharing beliefs and connecting with others who share those beliefs.
- Missionaries: Missionaries play an important role in spreading the gospel. They tirelessly work to share the good news with as many people as possible. It is a difficult and challenging task, but they truly believe in the power of the gospel and its ability to change lives.
- Congregation: a group of believers that support the church and invite their friends and families along the way.
Applying this to a chiropractic practice, we can see that:
Gospel: The core principles of chiropractic are its gospel. These principles offer guidance to patients on how they can improve their health and wellbeing.
Sermons: the health talks (patient orientation classes, dinner with the doctor, etc) are the equivalent of sermons in the Church Business Model. They provide an opportunity to share your beliefs about chiropractic with others, and to connect with those who share those beliefs.
Missionaries: In the context of a chiropractic practice, missionaries are your team, your CA and or Associate doctor. They play an important role in spreading the word about your practice and bringing new patients through your door.
Congregation: there are your patients who love, respect, and support you and are willing to join your spread your mission. Your loyal patients gladly invite their friends and families to your workshops, etc.
If you want to grow your chiropractic practice using the Church Business Model, then focus on giving health talks.
When you make the habit of giving talks, you will:
- Create a chiropractic culture
- Indoctrinate people into Chiropractic beliefs
- Provide value
- CHANGE LIVES
Chiropractors who use the Church Business Model see greater success in reaching more people and growing their practices.
But if the Church Business Model is so simple, just give sermons and the rest will happen, why aren’t all churches the same?
Why are some Churches bigger, more profitable and more influential than others?
The answer usually lies in the person giving the sermon.
He or she is more persuasive than the rest.
The same applies to chiropractors.
Some are better than others at persuading people to try chiropractic.
If you want to be successful at using the Church Business Model to grow your practice, then you need to become a master persuader.
Join me at Influencing From The Front if you’d like to become a more powerful communicator, one that wields influence and the ability to change attitudes and beliefs.
What are you waiting for? Join me today!
PS: we only have 23 seats left. Reserve yours today
How do you prefer to learn?
We have an option that's just right for you
1 on 1
Private coaching for those who prefer to have personalized attention.
Group seminars for those who prefer an immersion experience...
Online training for those who prefer to work at their own pace.
Free ebook shows you how to speak with confidence. Get rid of completely or reduce SIGNIFICANTLY your fear of speaking in front of people.