When the Confidence Bias creates poor conversions.
Confidence is a weird thing.
You can have the wrong idea, the wrong plan, even the wrong intentions, but if you are a confident presenter, you will end up influencing more people than someone who has the right idea, the right plan and right intentions, but is insecure about himself and his recommendations.
Persuasion and communication scientists have a name for it, they call it “The Confidence Bias”.
• It can be used for good or for evil.
• It is used consciously or unconsciously.
• It impacts experienced DCs and Chiro students.
• It will help you make or lose money.
• It will help you make save or waste time.
In this video, I explore this phenomenon, and how it may be impacting you and your next talk.
Here is the video:
Want complete immersion?
Checkout our 3-day Persuasive Speaking
Intensive for Chiropractors
Free ebook shows you how to speak with confidence. Get rid of completely or reduce SIGNIFICANTLY your fear of speaking in front of people.
Leave a Comment